Buddha to Buddha is world renowned for it's silver jewelry designs. At Buddha to Buddha, our pieces are always made of premium 925 sterling silver. With this known standard you are guaranteed of a piece of jewelry that is not only strong but also has the highest possible silver content. Regardless of it's premium quality, you still have to take good care of it.
Read the product care instructions carefully before wearing your jewelry. It explains how to best maintain the silver. A Buddha to Buddha piece is timeless, and with the right treatment you will enjoy your jewelry for the longer.
Please read the following guidelines on how you can best maintain your jewelry so that it can stand the test of time:
- Keep your jewelry clean with the Buddha to Buddha silver cloth.
- Do not wear your items while you sleep.
- Avoid wearing jewelry while exercising.
- Do not wear your Buddha to Buddha jewelry on the beach, in the shower or while swimming.
- Avoid contact with perfume or hair spray.
- Avoid contact with makeup and chemical cleaning agents.
- If you do not carry the item on your person, keep it in the Buddha to Buddha box so that it cannot be damaged.
- Never use chemicals of any kind to clean your Buddha to Buddha items.
- For really dirty jewelry, the silver items can also be cleaned with soap and water. Please note: this does not apply to leather items, cord, wood and jewelry with stones. Then dry it with a soft cloth.