Don't know what to give her/him? Give the gift of choice. No need to worry about what she/he likes or what size she/he is; let them decide!
Gift cards are delivered digitally by email and can be redeemed online at any time.
WHAT IS 925 STERLING SILVER?
Sterling silver is 92.5% silver and is sometimes referred to as 'pure silver'. The remaining 7.5% is usually copper but can be other metal and is used
to give this precious metal strength and durability.
Silver which is 99.9% silver is to0 soft to be practical
for most day to day uses. The word 'sterling' has been used to mean high quality silver since the 13th century.
Our jewelry made of sterling silver is marked .925
instead of the word sterling, which is more common
to UK brands.
Be aware that the XL - 9" bracelets are only for men with very thick wrists.
* Shipping times are subject to carriers' estimated delivery time. We are doing our best to get your orders to you on time. However, there may be possible delays by delivery services beyond our control.
- Standard shipping time estimated to be 6-21 business days, depending on destination.
* Duties and taxes assessed by custom are the customer's responsibility.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
-IN-STOCK ITEMS-- Typically ship the next business day (If your order is placed on Friday after 3pm, the order will ship on Monday). If your order is a special order, it may take 7-10 days to ship out.